As the coronavirus quarantine continues, it is challenging to maintain enthusiasm to work, especially if you are one of those people working from home. Weeks of working and living in one spot can greatly affect your productivity. It takes some few changes for you to be motivated and productive during this period:
- To do list: This will help you change up your routine and plan what you want to achieve before the end of the day. Having a routine has made me more productive and motivated. Your to-do list does not have to compose of work. It can also include hobbies such as reading a book.
- Setting the alarm: This has worked for me. I wake up at the same time every day. Working from home is not easy, and you can be tempted to snooze the alarm. To avoid snoozing the alarm, I place my phone away from the bed. Waking up at the same time every day will also enable your body to maintain the same sleeping cycle. This means that you will not be left feeling tired.
- Separate home from work: This can seem a bit challenging since work and home are in the same spot. One of the ways to separate work from home is by having a separate room as an office. It does not have to be a home office. It can even be your bedroom once you start working in a room more frequently you will find that you enjoy yourself in that room and you will be able to think about work.
- Take social media breaks: Social media is good for catching up with friends and family. However, it can be time consuming and de-motivator. Please do whatever you can to keep yourself off it.
- Exercise: Keep yourself healthy by exercising at least three times every week. You can look for videos on YouTube. Something as simple as riding a bike or taking a walk can help you stay energized.
- Self-care: From time to time, it is good to pamper yourself. It would help if you always had time at the end of the day to focus on yourself. Simple things such as doing your skincare routine, bubble bath, video games, and Netflix will help you feel relaxed and happy.
3 thoughts on “How to stay motivated During Quarantine?”
Greetings from California! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it